San Fernando Valley Attorney For Back Injury And Other Work Comp Claims
Unfortunately, many dedicated health care workers run into problems when they apply for workers’ compensation benefits after workplace accidents. Disputes arise over the extent of injuries, whether they are work-related,necessary medical treatment and other issues. This can happen with any type of claim, including those associated with:
- Back, neck and other injuries caused by sudden or repetitive lifting, twisting and other actions
- Knee, ankle, wrist, arm and other orthopedic injuries suffered in workplace falls
- Painful musculoskeletal conditions that develop over time due to the intense demands of the job
- Disabling psychiatric conditions that can be directly attributed to stress in the work environment
- Life-threatening infections, including HIV or MRSA, contracted at work and other serious job-related illnesses
- Injuries suffered in an attack by a patient or resident with mental illness
Contact Our Law Firm For Clear Guidance And Prompt Action · Se Habla Español
At the Law Offices of Peter M. Hsiao, a highly experienced lawyer will be glad to talk with you about filing your workers’ compensation claim, appealing a wrongful denial or addressing other problems at any point in the process. His experience representing insurers in these cases is an important asset for anyone trying to get the medical and wage replacement benefits he or she deserves. For your free consultation, call 213-984-2678 or contact us online now.
You do not pay any fees upfront. Attorney’s fees are contingent upon the benefits you receive and are determined by a workers’ compensation judge. Fees customarily average 15 percent of the settlement or benefits obtained.